In 2012, the United States experienced 115 shootings in churches and five shootings in schools. While each event is tragic, churches are 23 times more likely to have an incident involving a gun than schools. In addition to shootings, churches experience a variety of other crimes including, abductions, assaults, domestic disputes, embezzlements, and theft. The threat of violence in the church today is a very real and present danger. For this reason, AGAPE Tactical specializes in partnering with churches to plan for unforeseen danger. Currently, 75% of churches have no security measures in place.
Failure to plan is a plan for failure.
AGAPE’s church security training is customized to meet the needs of each individual organization. Services include the following:
· Conducting a needs analysis
· Evaluating the current system
· Designing a security plan
· Training team members in crisis response
· Training greeters and ushers in the importance of observation and tactical conversations
· Responding to disorderly parishioners
· Reacting to domestic disturbances inside the church
· Scenario based training
· Emergency medical training to include: basic first aid, pediatric and adult CPR, AED training, and emergency gunshot wound management
AGAPE Tactical offers church security seminars to help church leaders better understand the need for a solid security plan and provide information on implementing this plan.
Soft Empty Hand for Churches
Ken Alexandrow – (615) 438-9017 | Email